VINYASA FLOW YOGA
10 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS
VINYASA FLOW YOGA
ACCOMMODATION at KOKUA SURFARM
MEALS : Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner.
5 SURF LESSONS
Online meetings with representatives of Kali Shakti Argentina
THE YOGA TEACHING PACK
The 50 hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training is a tool to expand their knowledge and training skills to include it in your life reaching the meaning of the yogui life.
This ten days, 50 hours, Vinyasa Flow Yoga teacher training certification course is suitable for teachers and practitioners.
Vinyasa Yoga is physically challenging and you will train how to adapt and modify elements of the class to make it more accessible to your students.
You will learn how to lead an Vinyasa Flow Yoga practice.
You will Acquire teaching skills of:
- Instructing, adjusting, alignment and correction of Vinyasa Flow Yoga classes by practicing different sequences of Vinyasa Yoga.
- Understand how to prevent common Yoga injuries and how to spot and correct mistakes.
- Understand the underlying philosophy and History of Vinyasa Flow Yoga.
- You will receive worldwide accreditation International Center for Yoga & Holistic Therapies Kali Shakti.
- An International recognized 50 hour Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training certification from our accredited Yoga School.
- An International Organization
- Post course support.
- Daily meetings, theory and practice yoga class with Teacher or Yogacharia every day along 10 days.
- 1 hour and 20 minutes personal diary practice- Sadhana.
TOPICS VINYASA FLOW YOGA TRAINING
- Introduction: Yoga, Vinyasa Yoga and Yoga Flow.
- Swara Yoga: The Importance of Breathing.
- Asana Vidya: the knowledge system that studies how asanas are generated.
- Armed, unarmed, benefits and contraindications of the most important asanas.
- Surya namaskar Classic, Chandra Namaskar.
- Yoga Philosophy: The 8 Step Path.
– Sutras of Patanjali.
– The road of the 8 steps.
- Principles of a Yogic Lifestyle.
- Pranayanas: Ujjayi - Nadi Shodana, Kapalabhati, Bastrika.
- Techniques: Transitions and Hooks – Dristhis.
- Meditation: So Ham – Mantras pedagogy.
- Pedagogy: Building sequences.
- Sama yoga: Somatic relaxation - rotation of consciousness.
To register, please fill and send the application form below or chat with us
Once you are accepted you will need to pay a deposit of 100 Euro by credit transfer on our bank account in the name of:
IBAN: PT50 0010 0000 4838 8460 0017 6
reason: VINYASA FLOW YOGA + “your name”
Marco Muraro is an Italian surfer who moved to Peniche 10 years ago to dedicate his life to surfing, has his "roots" in surfing and skateboarding. Marco begins his training by obtaining the I.S.A. level 1 in 2014 here at Baleal and this year he gets the F.P.S. (Portuguese Surfing Federation) Level 1. Administers with Guilherme Salvador our Surf Lagido School, it is a school accredited by the entities that regulate the practice of this sport. It is certified by the Portuguese Federation, the Portuguese tourism authority and the Peniche harbor.
Everyone can do it. Except lazy people.
The ancient practice of Yoga helps us be connected to nature. The harmony between movements and breaths is the same harmony that we are looking once we are gliding on a wave or surfing the concrete.
We work with various certified yoga instructors who will guide you through sessions
Florencia Gisele Andueza
Representative of the School of Yoga, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda Kali Shakti Mar del Plata
She approaches the practice of yoga at the age of 18, then begins her path in Reiki and arouses his interest in spiritual growth. After having completed her degree and worked in the tourism area, she decides to immerse herself in a new philosophy of life with holistic tools for personal development and evolution where she continues to focus her energies and heart on it.
After having traveled and lived in different countries during the last years of her life, she has decided to take her yoga school from Argentina to Portugal thanks to the unconditional support of its founder Yogacharya Shakti Maa.
She finished her Bachelor of Tourism in 2011, and she was already working formally in the Tourism area where she worked for three and a half years. She then began with reiki teachings. During the time that she ran her own restaurant for a year and a half, she began her studies in yoga teacher training, 500h YTT.
She continued training in Reiki until she reached the Master and then continued training in Yoga.
2021-2016 Ussui Traditional Reiki Initiation Level 1 and 2 & Master.
Meditation instructor course.
2021 Actualizacion del profesorado de yoga, 6 meses.
2016 - 2015 Yoga Teacher, Yoga Therapy and Ayurveda, Kali Shakti International Yoga Center. 500 YTT
12/20/11 - 01/08/11 Graduate Training: Executive Program in Government and Tourism, UCA-MINTUR / Catholic University of Argentina, Ministry of Tourism of the Nation; 150 hrs.
2011-2007 Degree in Tourism
Graduated in Career at CAECE University. Buenos Aires, Argentina.